I feel so many things missing in life. I miss my school days. Miss my college mates. Miss all those days i spent learning and learning academically and made friends who left lasting impressions on me.I miss my room mates with whom I lived with while working in Chennai. I miss my first company, all my colleagues there.
I miss my friends from the B-School days at BIM. Every day I have so many things that I am missing. I miss so many people I would love to keep in touch regularly. Every time I meet them we talk about those days we miss and yearn even more for missing all that. This is 50% of my thoughts.
The other 50% is all about anxiety. Anxious about so many things. So many unanswered questions. as to how tomorrow will be. How the next week is gonna be, how my career is gonna progress, how my personal life is gonna be and etc etc.....
Overall if I sit down and take a moment to introspect, All that is running through my mind is questions and thoughts about my future and my past. This is what is happening for over 75% of my time. Leaving me just 25% of my time to live today.... Live this hour... Live this very moment...
So do I miss my past just because I lived my past for only a quarter of what should I have actually..??? Am I feeling anxious about the tomorrow just because I use only a quarter of my time for ensuring certainty in the future... ??
I don't know actually.. But one thing is for sure. From now on, I have decided to live the today and work for building a better tomorrow using the experience from the past. Advance New year wishes to all.. Happy 2010...
No comments:
Post a Comment